- Navigate to Settings > Account Info on the web (not the app.)
- Click Invite a Joint Owner under the "Account Owners" heading.
a. This button will continue to show on your account, even after sending an invite successfully. The button will go away once you have an invite accepted.
- Enter the email address of the person you're inviting, and click Send Invitation.
- We'll send you confirmation that your invite has been sent, and a code that the invitee will need.
- Click Got it, thanks! to dismiss the screen. At this point, you'll have to wait for the invitee to accept your invitation.
a. You are able to send out multiple joint account invites, but whoever accepts the invite first will get the Joint Account. You can only have one Joint Account.
- Once your invite is accepted, you'll be able to see both users under Settings > Account Info. You won't receive any other type of notification.
a. If your invite is declined, we’ll let you know via email.
If you need to resend your invite, you can do that using the same process, to the same email or a different one.
Is it possible to remove an owner from a Spend & Save Joint Account?
No. It is not possible to remove one owner from a Spend & Save Joint Account and keep the account open with a single owner. The joint account must be closed (using the standard account closure process), and it is not possible to open a new account at this time.