To link an external bank account to your Aspiration account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account and go to Settings.
- Under the ‘Your Information’ subcategory, click Linked Bank Accounts.
- Select ‘Link A New Bank Account’ and click ‘Choose A Bank’ from the pop up.
- Aspiration uses Plaid to connect your bank account. Select from the list of banks or search using the search bar.
- Follow the instructions provided by Plaid and finish the linking process.
- That’s it! You can now transfer funds between your linked accounts!
Please note: Linked accounts must be personal checking or savings accounts under your name.