- Wire transfers out – received by 3:00pm EST will be debited same day.
- Wire transfers in – received by 3:00pm EST should also be credited same day but are subject to the other party’s bank’s process.
To set up a wire transfer, please call us at 1-800-683-8529, and keep the above timing in mind, as well as fees associated!
NOTE: Wire transfers out of the account cannot be completed within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- Online transfers (ACH Transfers) initiated by 11:00am EST will clear within 2 business days.
- If after 11am, or on a non-business day, the transfer will be initiated the next business day, and will clear within 2 business days from then.
Checks deposited in the ATM or through the mail should be available in full by the second business day after deposit. If you deposit a check in an ATM before 3:30pm EST, (or via the mobile app before 4:00pm EST) the check will clear the second business day following.
NOTE: Checks deposited within first 30 days have a 5 business day hold, as do checks over $5,000. There can be exceptions on a case-by-case basis, so please do keep in mind that, while infrequent, checks can be held after the 30 day mark as well.
Cash deposits are treated the same as check and money order deposits. (The hold times for each are the same, which means 2 business days).
*Mobile Check Deposit:
- PLEASE ALWAYS WRITE: "For Mobile Deposit Only" on the back of your check, under your signature. The check will not be accepted without it.
- Checks deposited via the mobile app cannot exceeded $5,000 daily, or $50,000 over a period of ten business days. Only one $5,000 check per weekend is accepted, since it will begin to process the following business day.
- Check deposits are available within 2 business days. (The first 30 days, 5 business day hold applies to mobile deposits as well.)
NOTE: Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays.
*All deposits are subject to review and funds from your deposit may not be available for immediate withdrawal or use.
You can expect checks issued via the Payments feature in our app to arrive to the designated payee within 5 – 7 business days from the scheduled send date.
Once your check has been sent, you will see the status as “Sent” and once the check is cashed, you will see a record of the check as “Cashed” in the Payments tab on the app.
Deposit products offered by Radius Bank are FDIC insured.