- Wire transfers out – received by 3:00pm EST will be debited same day.
- Wire transfers in – received by 3:00pm EST should also be credited same day but are subject to the other party’s bank’s process.
To set up a wire transfer, please call us at 1-800-683-8529, and keep the above timing in mind, as well as fees associated!
NOTE: Wire transfers out of the account cannot be completed within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- Online transfers (ACH Transfers) initiated by 11:00am EST will clear within 2 business days.
- If after 11am, or on a non-business day, the transfer will be initiated the next business day, and will clear within 2 business days from then.
Checks deposited in the ATM or through the mail should be available in full by the second business day after deposit. If you deposit a check before 3pm EST, the check will clear the second business day following.
NOTE: Checks deposited within first 30 days have a 5 business day hold, as do checks over $5,000.
Cash deposits are treated the same as check and money order deposits. (The hold times for each are the same, which means 2 business days).
Mobile Check Deposit:
- PLEASE ALWAYS WRITE: "For Mobile Deposit Only" on the back of your check, under your signature. The check will not be accepted without it.
- Checks deposited via the mobile app cannot exceeded $5,000 daily, or $50,000 over a period of ten business days. Only one $5,000 check per weekend is accepted, since it will begin to process the following business day.
- Check deposits are available within 2 business days. (The first 30 days, 5 business day hold applies to mobile deposits as well.)
NOTE: Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays.
You can expect checks issued via the Payments feature in our app to arrive to the designated payee within 5 – 7 business days from the scheduled send date.
Once your check has been sent, you will see the status as “Sent” and once the check is cashed, you will see a record of the check as “Cashed” in the Payments tab on the app.
An account that has been overdrafted for any 6 calendar days in a 6 month timeframe, may have extended holds of 5 business days placed on deposits.
Deposit products offered by Radius Bank are FDIC insured.