There are several ways in which to make a deposit*:
1. You can electronically transfer funds from your linked bank account
- To do so on your online portal, go to Aspiration.com, then click to "Do Well" and under Summit Checking you will choose “Bank Transfers"
2. Another option is to physically send in any checks, and they will be deposited into your account once received by the bank.
- Please always be sure to sign the back of the check and include a note with your account number and name, and write "For Deposit Only, Account # XXXXX" underneath your signature on the back of the check. The mailing address for this type of deposit is: Radius Bank, PO BOX 55063, Boston, MA 02205-8031.
- If a check is being sent via USPS Priority, FedEx, or UPS (basically any type of express mail), please have it sent directly to: Radius Bank, One Harbor St, Boston, MA 02210
3. You can also opt to deposit cash or checks at available NYCE Shared Deposit ATM locations.
- Please use this link to search for the locations near you: ATM LOCATOR
- To find the deposit-friendly ATMs, please click "Shared Deposit ATMs" under the Filter Results heading, and search by the city and state drop downs to receive the widest search results.
4. Last but not least, if you have an iPhone or an Android device, you may download our app and use the mobile check deposit feature! This will be a very quick and easy method for depositing funds. Note: You must write "For Mobile Deposit Only" underneath your signature on the back of the check, in order for the mobile deposit to be accepted.
To download the mobile app:
iOS: download here
Android: download here
Typically, check and cash deposits clear within 2 business days. However, within the first 30 days you're a customer, check and cash deposits are subject to a 5 business day hold.
*All deposits are subject to review and funds from your deposit may not be available for immediate withdrawal or use.