If your debit card isn't working there are several reasons this could be the case.
1. You've spent more than your daily available limit. (Click here to read over the limits for your account)
2. You are trying to spend an amount that exceeds your balance.
3. Your card was locked due to a security flag. This can occur if there's a purchase that the card issuer deemed unusual or possibly suspicious. These types of purchases can vary; from small purchases made at a gas station, to purchases made from websites that are unfamiliar, or purchases made outside of your home city and state, etc.
In the event that you believe your card has been locked for this reason, please contact Aspiration support, at 1-800-683-8529. If you are abroad and cannot dial 800 numbers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Your card has been locked due to a transfer failure.
5. You have not yet activated your card, or you've had too many incorrect PIN attempts.
For help with all of the above, please contact our customer support team, Monday - Friday, 7am-5pm PST, and 9am-4pm PST on the weekends. Email us at email@example.com, or call us at 800-683-8529. You can also live chat with our support team from our Contact Us and FAQs pages.