Mobile Check Deposit:
We're thrilled to offer the mobile check deposit feature on our app. Please read the following instructions before making a deposit.
Before depositing your check* via the app, please ensure that:
1) The back of the check must be endorsed with your signature
2) "For mobile deposit only" must be written underneath your signature
There are some limits when it comes to the mobile check deposit function. Checks deposited via the app cannot exceed $5,000 daily, or $50,000 over a period of ten business days.
Deposits are available within 2 business days. (The first 30 days you are a customer, however, you are subject to a 5 business day hold, and sometimes checks are held, on a case-by-case basis, even after the 30 day mark).
- Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Federal holidays.
- If you make a deposit after the cutoff time, or on a non-business day, the deposit will be made the next business day.
- *Money Orders may not be deposited via the mobile app, they must be mailed in to Radius Bank, or deposited in an NYCE Shared Deposit ATM.
- *We cannot accept checks that have been signed over from another individual (despite the endorsement)
- Partial release of funds is NOT available for mobile check deposit as it would be with an ATM or mail deposit.