To file a claim, please follow the instructions below:
Call 1-800-MasterCard to request a claim form. You must report the claim within ninety (90) days of the loss or the claim may not be honored.
- Submit the following documentation within one hundred and twenty (120) days of the date you report the claim or the claims may not be honored:
- Completed and signed claim form
- Eligible Person’s card statement reflecting the monthly Eligible Cellular Wireless Telephone payments for the month preceding the date the Eligible Cellular Wireless Telephone was Stolen or suffered damage
- A copy of the Eligible Person’s current wireless service provider’s billing statement
- A copy of the original Eligible Cellular Wireless Telephone purchase receipt or other sufficient proof of the Eligible Cellular Wireless Telephone model currently linked to the Eligible Person’s Eligible Cellular Wireless Telephone account
- A copy of the insurance claim to the Eligible Person’s cellular telephone insurance, or in the event that the claim amount is less than the Eligible Person’s deductible, a copy of the policy’s declarations page.
- If a claim is due to damage, a copy of the repair estimate and photos of the damage
*If the claim is due to theft, a copy of the police report filed within forty-eight (48) hours of the theft