Contact 1-800-MasterCard to request a claim form. You must inform them or their administrator of an identity fraud case no later than sixty (60) from the date of discovery.
Submit the following documentation within one hundred and eighty (180) days after close of your identify fraud case or the claim may not be honored.
- Completed and signed claim form.
- Proof that a fraud alert was placed with each major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, TransUnion, etc.) immediately after discovery of identity fraud;
- Copy of a police report from your local jurisdiction;
- Copy of results of any settlement or denial from credit card companies, banks, creditors, collection agencies, etc. concerning your identity fraud claim.
- Copy of the complaint filed with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- Copy of all receipts, bills or other records that support your claim for an Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement payment.
- Any other documentation that may be reasonably requested by us or our administrator to validate a claim.
Note: Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement is not available to residents of the state of New York.