Aspiration is happy to provide you with cellular wireless telephone protection coverage, at no additional cost ($600 per claim/$1,000 maximum per 12 month period). In order to be eligible for this coverage, you must pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Summit debit card. You are eligible for coverage the first day of the calendar month following the payment of your cellular telephone bill with your covered card. This coverage is reimbursement for damage or theft of your "Eligible Cellular Telephone."
For the full terms and conditions, please read the attached Cardholder Benefits document.
*Coverage begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of your monthly cellular telephone bill.
*Coverage ends the first day of the calendar month following nonpayment of your monthly cellular telephone bill.
*Coverage is excess of any other applicable insurance or indemnity the Eligible Person may have.
Coverage limitations: Coverage is limited to damage or theft up to $600 per claim subject to the terms, conditions, exclusions, and limits of liability of this benefit as well as the fifty dollar ($50) deductible. The maximum liability is $600 per claim occurrence, and $1,000 per twelve (12) month period.
What is NOT covered: The following items are excluded from coverage under this Policy:
- Cellular Wireless Telephone accessories other than the standard battery and/or standard antenna provided by the manufacturer.
- Cellular Wireless Telephones purchased for resale or for professional or commercial use.
- Eligible Cellular Wireless Telephones that are lost or “Mysteriously Disappear”.
- Cellular Wireless Telephones under the care and control of a common carrier, including, but not limited to, the U.S. Postal Service, airplanes or delivery service.
- Cellular Wireless Telephones stolen from baggage unless hand-carried and under the Eligible Person’s supervision or under the supervision of the Eligible Person’s traveling companion who is previously known to the Eligible Person.
- Cellular Wireless Telephones stolen from a construction site.
- Cellular Wireless Telephones that are not received as a part of a recurring monthly plan from a cellular provider.
- Cosmetic damage to the Eligible Cellular Wireless Telephone or damage that does not impact the Eligible Cellular Wireless Telephone’s ability to make or receive phone calls.
- Damage or theft resulting from abuse, intentional acts, fraud, hostilities of any kind (including, but not limited to, war, invasion, rebellion or insurrection), confiscation by the authorities, risks of contraband, illegal activities, normal wear and tear, flood, earthquake, radioactive contamination, or damage from inherent product defects or vermin.
- Damage or theft resulting from mis-delivery or voluntary parting from the Eligible Cellular Wireless Telephone.
- Replacement Cellular Wireless Telephone(s) purchased from other than a cellular service provider’s retail or internet store; or Taxes, delivery or transportation charges or any fees associated with the service provided.