Questions & Answers
Browse All Questions
Pay What is Fair (Fees)
Dimes Worth of Difference
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Aspiration Investment Account
- Calculating share prices (What is NAV?)
- Can a buy or sell order be cancelled?
- How do I fund my investment?
- Can I invest in the Redwood Fund through one of my existing brokerage accounts?
- What types of investment accounts does Aspiration currently offer?
- Can I fund my opening deposit for an investment account using a debit or credit card?
The Aspiration Redwood Fund
- How can I Buy/Sell shares from my Redwood Fund?
- What is the Aspiration Redwood Fund?
- Does this fund only invest in “do good” companies?
- What does ESG mean?
- What separates the Aspiration Redwood Fund from other investment accounts?
- Does the Aspiration Redwood Fund invest in fossil fuels?
Spend & Save
- ★ Plant Your Change For All Service Disclaimer
- How can I add another bank to my linked accounts?
- Which checks do you not accept?
- I have misplaced my debit card but I don’t want to cancel it. How can I lock my card to prevent unauthorized charges?
- Can I get Cashier’s Checks with my Spend & Save account?
- Schedule of Service Charges
- What’s the difference between a green credit card and a traditional credit card?
- What is a green credit card?
- What are the benefits of using an eco-friendly credit card like Zero?
- Are you accepting applications for the Zero credit card?
- Aspiration Zero Eligible Transactions for Rewards
- Aspiration Zero Payments
New Summit Account
Your Aspiration Summit Account
Aspiration IRA Account
- Can I mail my IRA rollover form to you?
- Can I get an IRA rollover form?
- How do I report my IRA contributions?
- What is an IRA account?
- Why does Aspiration offer sustainable IRA strategies?
- Do you offer Traditional or Roth IRAs?