Questions & Answers
Browse All Questions
Pay What is Fair (Fees)
Dimes Worth of Difference
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Aspiration Investment Account
- Calculating share prices (What is NAV?)
- Can a buy or sell order be cancelled?
- How do I fund my investment?
- Can I invest in the Redwood Fund through one of my existing brokerage accounts?
- What types of investment accounts does Aspiration currently offer?
- Can I fund my opening deposit for an investment account using a debit or credit card?
The Aspiration Redwood Fund
- How can I Buy/Sell shares from my Redwood Fund?
- What is the Aspiration Redwood Fund?
- Does this fund only invest in “do good” companies?
- What does ESG mean?
- What separates the Aspiration Redwood Fund from other investment accounts?
- Does the Aspiration Redwood Fund invest in fossil fuels?
Spend & Save
- ★ Plant Your Change For All Service Disclaimer
- Schedule of Service Charges
- My debit card was declined
- How do I dispute a charge on my debit card?
- What is a digital debit card?
- How do I change my debit card PIN?
- Aspiration Zero Payments
- Can I use my Spend & Save account to pay off my Zero Credit Card balance?
- Aspiration Zero Rewards
- Aspiration Zero Annual Fee
- How do I update my personal information?
- How do I dispute a charge on my Zero Credit Card?
New Summit Account
Your Aspiration Summit Account
Aspiration IRA Account
- Can I mail my IRA rollover form to you?
- Can I get an IRA rollover form?
- How do I report my IRA contributions?
- What is an IRA account?
- Why does Aspiration offer sustainable IRA strategies?
- Do you offer Traditional or Roth IRAs?