Questions & Answers
Browse All Questions
Pay What is Fair (Fees)
- What are Aspiration's fees? What is "Pay What Is Fair?"
- Can I really pay you zero?
- Does that mean you're working for free?
- Where does the money I choose to pay you go?
- How do I know how much is "fair" to pay?
- How do I set my fee? Can I change it?
Dimes Worth of Difference
- What is Dimes Worth of Difference?
- Where do Aspiration's donations go?
- Do Aspiration's charitable donations come out of my investments or affect my pocket?
- Can I decide where Aspiration's charitable contributions go?
- I want to take up the challenge and give through Aspiration. How does it work?
- How are the nonprofits in each group chosen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Aspiration rebate ATM fees?
Your Aspiration Investment Account
- Calculating share prices (What's is NAV?)
- Can a buy or sell order be cancelled?
- How do I fund my investment?
- When will I be able to make my first investment into one of the Aspiration Mutual Fund Accounts?
- Can I invest in the Flagship Fund or the Redwood Fund through one of my existing brokerage accounts?
- What types of investment accounts does Aspiration currently offer?
The Aspiration Redwood Fund
- What is the Aspiration Redwood Fund?
- Who may open an Aspiration Redwood Fund account?
- Does this fund only invest in “do good” companies?
- What’s the difference between sustainable investing, socially-responsible investing, and impact investing?
- What does ESG mean?
- Why invest in High Road Businesses?
The Aspiration Flagship Fund
- What is the Aspiration Flagship Fund?
- What is a fund of funds?
- How frequently are changes made to the Aspiration Flagship Fund's holdings?
- How does your performance compare to the S&P 500?
- Is there a minimum investment required for the Flagship Fund?
- Is there a maximum investment allowed in the Flagship Fund?
- What is AIM?
- Why was AIM created?
- Why is AIM revolutionary?
- Where do I find my personal AIM score?
- Where do I find AIM scores for businesses?
- What criteria do you evaluate businesses on, to calculate their AIM scores?
- What is Payments?
- How much does the Payments feature cost?
- How long does it take to send a payment?
- How do I find the Payments feature on my account dashboard?
- How many checks can I send with this service?
- When are the funds debited from my account?
Mobile Android App
Mobile iOS App
Your Aspiration Summit Account
- Is this account FDIC insured?
- How much does it cost to have an Aspiration Summit Account?
- Who can apply for an Aspiration Summit Account?
- How does Aspiration make money?
- How are you able to offer the Summit account with up to 100 times higher interest rates than the Big Banks, and none of the crazy fees?
- How does the charitable giving associated with the Aspiration Summit Account work?
Summit Account Fees
All About ATMs
Transfers and Transactions
- Can I cancel a transfer I scheduled online or on the app?
- Bank Transfers
- ACH Transfer vs. Wire Transfer - What is the difference?
- Export Transactions
- Wires, Transfers & Deposits
- Daily limits / Availability of funds
Debit Cards, PINS and Checks
- Uber or Lyft - Employee Payout
- Foreign Checks
- Activating or changing your PIN
- How long does it take to get a new debit card?
- My card was lost or stolen, how do I report it and request a new card?
- Will I be issued a debit card?
Aspiration IRA Account
- IRA Rollover Form
- IRA Form 5498
- IRA Tax Reporting
- What is an IRA account?
- What are the benefits of an IRA?
- Why does Aspiration offer sustainable IRA strategies?