Questions & Answers
Browse All Questions
Pay What is Fair (Fees)
Dimes Worth of Difference
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Aspiration Investment Account
- Calculating share prices (What is NAV?)
- Can a buy or sell order be cancelled?
- How do I fund my investment?
- Can I invest in the Redwood Fund through one of my existing brokerage accounts?
- What types of investment accounts does Aspiration currently offer?
- Can I fund my opening deposit using a debit or credit card?
The Aspiration Redwood Fund
- How can I Buy/Sell shares from my Redwood Fund?
- What is the Aspiration Redwood Fund?
- Does this fund only invest in “do good” companies?
- What does ESG mean?
- What separates the Aspiration Redwood Fund from other investment accounts?
- Does the Aspiration Redwood Fund invest in fossil fuels?
Spend & Save
- ★ Plant Your Change For All Service Disclaimer
- What is a digital debit card?
- How do I change my PIN?
- How do I earn cash back rewards on purchases?
- Can I deposit a foreign check into my account?
- I never received my new debit card - what do I do?
- When do I owe the annual fee?
- What is the annual fee for?
- My application needs more time to review, what can I expect next?
- What if I want my card to be sent to an address other than the one I submitted with my credit application?
- How long will my approved credit offer be available?
- Can I have an Aspiration debit and credit card?
New Summit Account
Your Aspiration Summit Account
Aspiration IRA Account
- Can I mail my IRA rollover form to you?
- Can I get an IRA rollover form?
- How do I report my IRA contributions?
- What is an IRA account?
- Why does Aspiration offer sustainable IRA strategies?
- Do you offer Traditional or Roth IRAs?