Questions & Answers
Browse All Questions
Pay What is Fair (Fees)
Dimes Worth of Difference
- What is Dimes Worth of Difference?
- Where do Aspiration's donations go?
- Do Aspiration's charitable donations come out of my investments or affect my pocket?
- Can I decide where Aspiration's charitable contributions go?
- I want to take up the challenge and give through Aspiration. How does it work?
- How are the nonprofits in each group chosen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Aspiration Investment Account
- Where can I review my transaction history?
- Calculating share prices (What's is NAV?)
- Can a buy or sell order be cancelled?
- How do I fund my investment?
- Can I invest in the Flagship Fund or the Redwood Fund through one of my existing brokerage accounts?
- What types of investment accounts does Aspiration currently offer?
The Aspiration Redwood Fund
- What is the Aspiration Redwood Fund?
- Does this fund only invest in “do good” companies?
- What does ESG mean?
- What separates the Aspiration Redwood Fund from other investment accounts?
- Does the Aspiration Redwood Fund invest in fossil fuels?
- Is there a minimum investment required for the Aspiration Redwood Fund?
The Aspiration Flagship Fund
(Radius) Summit Account
Spend & Save
- How do I set my Pay What is Fair fee? Can I change it? (Aspiration Spend & Save)
- Schedule of Service Charges (Aspiration Spend & Save)
- Who can apply for an Aspiration Spend & Save account?
- How do I close my Aspiration Spend & Save account?
- How do I withdraw money from or add money to my Aspiration Spend & Save account?
- Is the Aspiration Spend & Save account FDIC insured?
New Summit Account
- Will checks written out of my old account be honored after I activate my card?
- A bill/payment is being charged to my old Summit account. Will it be paid?
- When is the best time to activate my new card?
- ACH Transfer vs. Wire Transfer - What is the difference? (New Summit Account Only)
- Activating or changing your PIN
- Address Change in your first 30 days with Aspiration
- What is AIM?
- Why was AIM created?
- Why is AIM revolutionary?
- Where do I find my personal AIM score?
- Where do I find AIM scores for businesses?
- What criteria do you evaluate businesses on to calculate their AIM scores?
Mobile Android App
Your Aspiration Summit Account
- Is this account FDIC insured? [Aspiration (Radius) Summit Account only]
- How much does it cost to have an Aspiration (Radius) Summit Account?
- How does the charitable giving associated with the Aspiration (Radius) Summit Account work?
- How do I find my account and routing numbers?
- May I use a prepaid card or a credit card to open my account?
- Aspiration Summit Account Tax Forms
Summit Account Fees
All About ATMs
Transfers and Transactions
Debit Cards, PINS and Checks
Aspiration IRA Account
- Can I get an IRA rollover form?
- How do I report my IRA contributions?
- What is an IRA account?
- What are the benefits of an IRA?
- Why does Aspiration offer sustainable IRA strategies?
- Do you offer Traditional or Roth IRAs?