Questions & Answers
Browse All Questions
Pay What is Fair (Fees)
Dimes Worth of Difference
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Aspiration Investment Account
- Calculating share prices (What is NAV?)
- Can a buy or sell order be cancelled?
- How do I fund my investment?
- Can I invest in the Redwood Fund through one of my existing brokerage accounts?
- What types of investment accounts does Aspiration currently offer?
- Can I fund my opening deposit using a debit or credit card?
The Aspiration Redwood Fund
- How can I Buy/Sell shares from my Redwood Fund?
- What is the Aspiration Redwood Fund?
- Does this fund only invest in “do good” companies?
- What does ESG mean?
- What separates the Aspiration Redwood Fund from other investment accounts?
- Does the Aspiration Redwood Fund invest in fossil fuels?
Spend & Save
- ★ Plant Your Change For All Service Disclaimer
- What is the Aspiration Zero card made of?
- How do I access my statements?
- How do I access my disclosures?
- How do I update my name, phone number, and/or email address?
- How do I change my address?
New Summit Account
- ACH Transfer vs. Wire Transfer - What is the difference?
- Am I able to add a beneficiary?
- Can I deposit a foreign check into my account?
- Can I set up a direct deposit to my account?
- Can I use my debit card when traveling internationally?
- Daily limits / Availability of funds
- What is AIM?
- Why was AIM created?
- Why is AIM revolutionary?
- Where do I find my personal AIM score?
- Where do I find AIM scores for businesses?
- What criteria do you evaluate businesses on to calculate their AIM scores?
Your Aspiration Summit Account
Aspiration IRA Account
- Can I get an IRA rollover form?
- How do I report my IRA contributions?
- What is an IRA account?
- What are the benefits of an IRA?
- Why does Aspiration offer sustainable IRA strategies?
- Do you offer Traditional or Roth IRAs?