Questions & Answers
Browse All Questions
Pay What is Fair (Fees)
Dimes Worth of Difference
- What is Dimes Worth of Difference?
- Where do Aspiration's donations go?
- Do Aspiration's charitable donations come out of my investments or affect my pocket?
- Can I decide where Aspiration's charitable contributions go?
- I want to take up the challenge and give through Aspiration. How does it work?
- How are the nonprofits in each group chosen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Aspiration Investment Account
- Where can I review my transaction history?
- Calculating share prices (What's is NAV?)
- Can a buy or sell order be cancelled?
- How do I fund my investment?
- When will I be able to make my first investment into one of the Aspiration Mutual Fund Accounts?
- Can I invest in the Flagship Fund or the Redwood Fund through one of my existing brokerage accounts?
The Aspiration Redwood Fund
- What is the Aspiration Redwood Fund?
- Who may open an Aspiration Redwood Fund account?
- Does this fund only invest in “do good” companies?
- What does ESG mean?
- Why invest in High Road Businesses?
- What separates the Aspiration Redwood Fund from other investment accounts?
The Aspiration Flagship Fund
New Summit Account
- Will checks written out of my old account be honored after I activate my card?
- A bill/ payment is being charged to my old Summit account. Will it be paid?
- When is the best time to activate my new card?
- ACH Transfer vs. Wire Transfer - What is the difference? (New Summit Account Only)
- Activating or changing your PIN
- Address Change in your first 30 days with Aspiration
- What is AIM?
- Why was AIM created?
- Why is AIM revolutionary?
- Where do I find my personal AIM score?
- Where do I find AIM scores for businesses?
- What criteria do you evaluate businesses on, to calculate their AIM scores?
- What is Payments?
- How much does the Payments feature cost?
- How long does it take to send a payment?
- How do I find the Payments feature on my account dashboard?
- How many checks can I send with this service?
- When are the funds debited from my account?
Mobile Android App
Your Aspiration Summit Account
- Is this account FDIC insured? (Old Summit Account only)
- How much does it cost to have an Aspiration Summit Account?
- How are you able to offer the Summit account with up to 100 times higher interest rates than the Big Banks, and none of the crazy fees?
- How does the charitable giving associated with the Aspiration Summit Account work?
- How do I find my routing and account number?
- May I use a prepaid card or a credit card to open my account?
Summit Account Fees
All About ATMs
Transfers and Transactions
- ACH Transfer vs. Wire Transfer - What is the difference?
- Wires, Transfers & Deposits (Old Summit Account only)
- Is there a physical branch I can go to?
- How can I close my Summit account?
- Do I need to maintain a minimum balance in my account?
- What is the maximum size of a single deposit?
Debit Cards, PINS and Checks
Aspiration IRA Account
- Can I get an IRA rollover form?
- How do I report my IRA contributions?
- What are the eligibility requirements and contribution limits for a Traditional IRA?
- What is an IRA account?
- What are the benefits of an IRA?
- Why does Aspiration offer sustainable IRA strategies?