Your Aspiration Investment Account
- Calculating share prices (What's is NAV?)
- Can a buy or sell order be cancelled?
- How do I fund my investment?
- When will I be able to make my first investment into one of the Aspiration Mutual Fund Accounts?
- Can I invest in the Flagship Fund or the Redwood Fund through one of my existing brokerage accounts?
- What types of investment accounts does Aspiration currently offer?
The Aspiration Redwood Fund
- What is the Aspiration Redwood Fund?
- Who may open an Aspiration Redwood Fund account?
- Does this fund only invest in “do good” companies?
- What’s the difference between sustainable investing, socially-responsible investing, and impact investing?
- What does ESG mean?
- Why invest in High Road Businesses?
The Aspiration Flagship Fund
- What is the Aspiration Flagship Fund?
- What is a fund of funds?
- How frequently are changes made to the Aspiration Flagship Fund's holdings?
- How does your performance compare to the S&P 500?
- Is there a minimum investment required for the Flagship Fund?
- Is there a maximum investment allowed in the Flagship Fund?